Live Bee Removal Carefree
Get rid of bees with our humane live bee removal and bee relocation.
Honeycomb Removal Carefree
We can remove beehives and honeycombs embedded in structures.
Repair Service Carefree
We repair structures where the honeycomb removal took place.
The Beehive Bee and Wasp Removal, Bee Removal & Wasp Nest Removal Service in Carefree, AZ
Need an Experienced Bee Removal Expert in Carefree? Call Us
You deserve the best when it comes to affordable safe bee removal, bee elimination and bee extermination techniques.
Did you know it’s impossible to tell if bees are Africanized because they look identical? That’s why we don’t feed our customers exaggerated hype about bees just to win your business. If others tell you all bees in the Valley are Africanized, know that it’s simply not true. The truth of the matter is most bees in the Valley are domestic honey bees. That being said, honey bees can still pose a public health concern. They can aggressively defend their beehive when disturbed.
That’s why we recommend not trying to treat the beehive yourself. It’s best to call a licensed, trained professional that can handle bees or wasps properly. We’ve successfully served numerous customers in Carefree. Customers throughout the Valley love us.
“Excellent service, good communication, reasonable prices, professional work. Thanks!”
– Mario Cesar Chavez
Bee Extermination and Bee Control, as Well as Wasp, Hornet and Beehive Removal is All We Do!
We remove bees from residential and commercial structures and buildings of all kinds. We also remove bee nests from roofs, walls, attics, chimneys, columns, in voids and much more. Plus, we’ll make any necessary repairs as a result of the removal. Honeybees will build their hives inside of structural voids, and if left untreated for over 3 to 4 weeks, the honey and comb may need to be removed.
It’s common to have bees at or near your pool. Well, no worries — we have a treatment for that as well.
As experienced beekeepers, we even know how to handle live bee rescue and relocation.
Our most-important advice: Take care of the problem as soon as possible.
If it flies and stings, we can take care of it — guaranteed!
Call 602-600-5382 to schedule an appointment today. We’ll be glad to help.
Why Choose Us
- 1-hour response time
- Recommended by pest control companies throughout the Valley
- BBB Member
- We specialize only in bee control, wasp and other stinging insects
- More than 30 years of unsurpassed experience
- Friendly and professional technicians
- State certified technicians
- Licensed, bonded and insured
- Unsurpassed experience
- Emergency service available
- Great customer service
- Our extensive construction experience makes us the best choice for any repair work needed after bee removal
- All work guaranteed
- On Angie’s List
- Thousands of satisfied customers
- HOA-, family-, business-, property management-friendly
- Locally owned and operated
Want the job done right? Call us today at 602-600-5382 and we’ll solve whatever bee or other flying stinging insect pest problem you have — and we’ll get the job done right, quickly and safely.
Our Services Include the Following:
- Professional bee removal, bee control and bee extermination
- Swarm removal
- Live bee removal
- Property inspections
- Home bee proofing/sealing
- Wasp, yellow jacket, hornet, bumble bee extermination
- Bees at drinking water supplies, swimming pools or water fountains
- Beehive and honeycomb removal
- Humane, live bee rescue and relocation in Phoenix, Arizona
- Construction repair (if necessary) & honey clean-up
- Residential and commercial property inspection