Bee Removal Mesa AZ
Our Most Popular Services
Expert Bee Removal
in Mesa, AZ. Valley Wide Service.
We specialize in live bee removal and bee control, wasp extermination and removing all flying and stinging insects.
Have you recently found bees on your property? Or maybe some wasp or other flying and stinging insects? If so, it’s best to take action immediately to eliminate the bees before they become well established. We can also remove all honey and comb plus do any necessary repairs as well if needed.
The Beehive bee and wasp removal is
Arizona’s # 1 Bee Expulsion and Removal Service
We have unsurpassed experience! Beehive removal is our forte, with over 30 years of experience in dealing with bees and bee control. We’ve served thousands of home and business owners throughout the Valley. We practice safe bee elimination and control techniques, protecting your family, pets and property!
Some people like seeing a beehive and don’t mind letting the bees stay on their property, until the day comes when the beehive gets over populated and the bees become aggressive – then removing the beehive suddenly becomes an urgent matter. It’s important to avoid the potential dangers that could occur from an established bee colony.
We like to save honey bees when possible, but sometimes the only choice is bee extermination
– especially when Africanized bees are involved.
We specialize in the
most difficult problem bee infestations to the basic bee removal
- We have extensive experience with bees and bee control.
- We serve the entire Valley, and then some.
- We serve homeowners, commercial clients, property managers, HOA, apartment complexes, schools and municipalities.
Fast, Friendly and Reliable
Bee & Wasp Removal Service – Valley Wide!
- Specializing in difficult problem bee infestations or reoccurring bee problem
- Bee removal of domestic European honey bees
- No kill, live bee removal and relocation / humane bee rescue
- Control of Africanized bees
- Bee extermination / bee elimination (when needed)
- Wasp control: paper wasp and mud dauber wasp
- Bee swarm removal
- Extermination of yellow jackets or wasps
- Extermination of hornets
- Control of bumble bees
- Control of carpenter bees
- Bees drinking at swimming pools or water fountains, and bees at drinking at water features
- Bee removal from walls, attics, trees and structures of all kinds
- Honeycomb removal and cleanup
- Construction repair of roofs, drywall, stucco, etc. after beehive/honeycomb removal
- Bee proofing / sealing of your home
- Property inspections
Practicing safe bee elimination
and bee control techniques, while protecting your family, pets and property!
For your safety, do not try to remove a beehive or exterminate wasps yourself with store-bought products. This is very dangerous. All work is guaranteed/warranted. If honeycomb is present it may need to be removed to validate guarantee. Bees drinking water, guarantee is exempt.
Need to know how to get rid of bees at a pool, pond or fountain?
Call The Beehive for a free quote.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Free quote & consultation
- Controlling bees of all kinds — whether they’re Africanized or domestic bees
- Bee removal
- Swarm removal
- Live bee removal
- Property inspections
- Home bee proofing/sealing
- Wasp, yellow jacket, hornet, bumble bee extermination
- Get rid of bees drinking water at swimming pools or bees at water fountains
- Beehive and honeycomb removal
- Construction repair and honey clean-up
Why Use Our Services?
- Recommended by pest control companies throughout the Valley
- BBB member, A+ Rating
- We specialize only in bee control, wasp and other stinging insects
- More than 30 years of unsurpassed experience
- Friendly and professional technicians
- State certified technicians
- Licensed and insured
- Unsurpassed experience
- Emergency service available
- Great customer service
- Our extensive construction experience makes us the best choice for any repair work needed after bee removal
- All work guaranteed
- Angie’s List
- Thousands of satisfied customers
- 1-hour response time
- HOA-, family-, business-, property management-friendly
- Locally owned and operated